I’m not a gamer! My last console was Playstation 1 and it was almost 14 years ago. This month I decided to get a Playstation 4. I chose the Jet Black color because I’m afraid the White one will get dirty easily.
What I love about the Playstation 4?
- The Graphics – It’s so amazing! When I’m playing sometimes I can’t differentiate between the game’s movie and the actual gameplay.
- Youtube App – It’s so nice playing HD youtube videos in my T.V.
- Dualshock 4 Controller – I love that there’s a light in the controller. It looks so fancy! It’s cool that you can attach your headset and it has it’s own mini speaker. It’s also nice that it has a share button. I can share my gameplay videos and screenshot easily to Facebook, Twitter etc.
What I don’t like about the Playstation 4?
- It can’t play CDs – I’m one of the few who still go to record stores and buy physical copies of albums. I hope in the next software update they will add this very simple feature.
- It’s Huge and Heavy – It looks modern but if they can make the Playstation 3 slim why not Playstation 4? Maybe in the future.
- The free headset – It looks so cheap.
What am I Playing Right Now?
- The Last of Us: Remastered – So far my favourite game ever! It’s a third person survival Zombie game. The story is excellent! I’m in love with the characters Joel & Ellie. It’s like watching a T.V. series. The game is beautiful. I’m not surprised it won lots of awards and I read somewhere there’s a movie adaptation coming soon. My favourite part is when they saw Giraffes in the city. I’m so addicted to it that I finished it in one week on easy mode. Now I’m trying to play it in hard mode.
- Driveclub – When I’m bored, I usually play Driveclub. It’s a car racing game. The last car racing game I played was Gran Truismo which was released last January 2000 (LOL!)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall – The story is meh but the graphics… It’s the best looking game I have ever played. The first two chapters of the game sucks but when you reach chapter 3 it will change your opinion about the game completely. It’s a futuristic action pack first person shooter game.
I did not regret buying Playstation 4. I skipped Playstation 2 and 3 because first of all it was a big distraction since I’m still a student that time and I can’t even afford it. Right now I moved my T.V. and Playstation 4 out of my room because I don’t want to get super addicted to it. I recommend this gaming console for young adult like me who doesn’t know what to do with their lives. Next time I might buy the Playstation camera so I can play the game “Just Dance”.